Collision Center FAQs
· Wash the vehicle by hand with cool water and a very mild car wash solution using a soft cloth or sponge.
· Always use clean fresh water.
· Wash your vehicle in the shade
· Do not use a commercial car wash. Stiff brushes or sponges could mar the finish and damage the surface.
· Do not "dry wipe" your vehicle. Dry wiping can scratch the finish.
· Do not drive on gravel roads. Chipping the finish is easily done in the first 30 days.
· Avoid parking under trees and utility lines which are likely to attract birds. Bird droppings have a high acid content and will damage a freshly painted surface. Also, tree sap can mar or spot a freshly painted surface.
· Do not spill gasoline, oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, or windshield solvent on the new finish.
· Do not scrape ice or snow from the newly painted surface.
Toyota of Irving Collision Center
2300 Texas Dr
Irving, TX 75062